Autocorrect is the feature which is used to assist the user while typing. But, sometimes it creates troubles when it changes the “Correct words” automatically.
STEPS TO TURN OFF AUTOCORRECT ON POCO X2 OR POCO F1:
- Drag the notification bar.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right.
- Scroll down till you find the additional settings option.
- Find the language and input option in the additional settings.
- Now, select the keyboard you are using.
- Tap on the settings options of the keyboard.
- Now, scroll down till you find the advanced settings option.
- Select the autocorrection and turn in off.
SECOND METHOD TO TURN OFF AUTOCORRCT ON POCO X2 OR POCO F1:-
- Open any application where you can use your keyboard.
- Type anything when your keyboard appears click on the settings icon on the right corner of the screen.
- Turn off autocorrect from the menu.
Congratulation you have successfully disabled the autocorrection in your POCO X2 or POCO F1. Now, let’s see some specification of POCO F1,
Poco F1 comes with the massive 6.18 inch IPS display on which you can enjoy your games and movies. You can play modern games like Pubg Mobile and Fortnite on high graphic settings on a Poco f1 as it comes with the flagship processor Snapdragon 855 and with up to 8GB RAM.
Poco f1 comes with the liquid colling so you can enjoy your games or movies without worrying about device heating up. It comes with the 4000mAh battery with the quick charge 3 support which can last you through your busy day. It also comes with some stunning cameras for all photographic lovers out there. It comes with a dual-camera on the back as a 12MP primary camera and 5MP for a depth-sensing. Poco f1 comes with the 20MP selfie camera which helps you to take some amazing selfies.
|Connectivity||Wifi, Bluetooth, LTE cat20|
|Software||Android 9 Pie|
Check out more details about the Poco F1:- amazon
Check out our post on, How to disable autocorrect on Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 8