Realme recently launched their two budget smartphone Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro. Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro both come with the quad-camera setup at the back. Realme 5 comes with the Snapdragon 665 and Realme 5 Pro comes with the Snapdragon 712 processor. Both smartphones come with the android 9 pie out of the box with the colour 6.0 top of it.
Now, let’s talk about our main topic “how to turn off autocorrect on Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro“. Autocorrect is a feature which comes inbuilt in most of the device. It intended to help the user while typing by providing suggestions. But, sometimes it creates troubles when it replaces the word automatically as you type. Yesterday when I am messaging to my friend “Kane” the autocorrect replaced the word with “cane“. At that time I have decided to turn it off.
How to turn off autocorrect on Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro?
Follow the steps below to turn off autocorrect on Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro:-
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Navigate through the menu and click on the additional setting option.
- Now select the keyboard and input.
- Select the keyboard you are using by default G-board(google keyboard) is selected.
- Turn off autocorrect.
Congratulation!! you have successfully disabled the autocorrect on your device. Now, if you want to turn off a predictive text or suggestive text also then follow the steps below. We suggest you to turn off autocorrect only as the suggestive text is helpful as it provides the suggestion for what you are typing.
Turn off Predictive text on your phone:
- Go to the settings of your phone.
- Open the additional settings.
- Navigate to the keyboard and input.
- Select the keyboard.
- Find the next correction option.
- Turn off the suggestive trip.
Check out our post on, How to turn off autocorrect on Poco X2
Buy Realme 5 Pro From Flipkart: Realme 5 Pro